SOIL BLASTER is a time-release supplier of Oxygen designed to mixed with soil giving you a healthier more disease resistant soil. Soil Blaster restores a healthy balance of aerobic bacteria vs anaerobic bacteria and controls the spread of harmful viruses.
SOIL BLASTER breathes more life into your
soil and plants by:
- Increased total soil microbial population. About twice that of tilled soil.
- Improve the soil's hydraulic conductivity which permits more efficient movement of nutrients and oxygen through soil (particularly important to heavy soils).
- Increased microbial species and enzymatic diversity.
- Speeding biological activity and aerobic activity under high-moisture conditions.
- Giving plant the ability to absorb more nutrients & water and utilize them more efficiently.
- Protecting seeds and increasing germination.
- Protecting and maintaining healthy plant root systems
SOIL BLASTER provides long-lasting, control-released
microbial oxygen up to 6 weeks depending on:
- Soil Blaster concentration
- Soil pH
- Soil moisture level
Mix at a rate of 1 cup per 100 square feet or 20 kg per acre. It is also an excellent addition to potting soil at a rate of 1 tbs per gal of potting soil or 4 tbs per cubic ft.
One pound of Soil Blaster yields 53 litres
of oxygen at 25 Celcius and 1 ATM.
Soil Blaster breaks down safely to oxygen, water, and lime.
Return to BCG main page